TOSA Youth Tri
The 2022 TOSA Youth Tri is in the books.
The Friends of Hoyt Park and Pool would like to thank all the athletes, volunteers and sponsors for making this event possible.
177 athletes competed, several for the first time and over 66 volunteers came together to make for a spectacular Saturday in Hoyt Park. Participation in a triathlon requires commitment and training and we were able to see the results of an entire summer of practicing swimming, running and biking in preparation for this event. Congratulations to everyone who took part and we are looking forward to seeing you back on August 12th, 2023 for the 7th annual TOSA Youth Tri!
|Swim||100 yards||200 yards|
|Bike||2 miles||4 miles|
|Run||0.62 mile||1.25 miles|
Swimming: TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park’s outdoor 25-yard pool
Biking: Menomonee River Parkway, which will be closed to traffic
Running: Oak Leaf Trail and surrounding Hoyt Park lot. The course is subject to change at the discretion of the race director due to weather.
- The athlete, the athletes’ bike helmet and a guardian must be present at the time of check-in on the day of the event – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Every child must have a parent or guardian over the age of 21 at the event.
- Bike helmets are required during the biking portion.
- Race will be held rain or shine, but thunder, lightning or heavy rain could cancel the event. There are no refunds.
- The TOSA Youth Tri is USA Triathlon sanctioned. All USA Triathlon rules apply.
Be a 2022 TOSA Youth Tri Sponsor!
Would you like to help kids try a tri? Would you like your logo to be seen by hundreds of parents of youth and tweens? Become a sponsor of the TOSA Youth Tri! We accept donations of all sizes, but all donors of $250 or more will have their logo on this website and on banners on race day. All donors of $500 or more will have their logo printed on the back of our competitor t-shirt. Donations must be received by Friday, July 29th, to be included on apparel. Proceeds from the TOSA Youth Tri benefit Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool, a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.