TOSA Youth Tri
Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool’s seventh annual TOSA Youth Tri will be on Saturday, August 12th 8am-Noon.
Please mark your calendars and plan on joining us for this fantastic, end of summer, community event. New for 2023 – we have extended the age limit. Competitors ages 9 to 17* will have the opportunity to test their athletic abilities in a safe and fun setting. Registration will be open on Monday April 17th, 2023. Please save the date and come back on 4/17/2023 to sign up.
*Participant must be between age 9 and 17 as of December 31, 2023.
|Swim||100 yards||200 yards|
|Bike||2 miles||4 miles|
|Run||0.62 mile||1.25 miles|
Swimming: TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park’s outdoor 25-yard pool
Biking: Menomonee River Parkway, which will be closed to traffic
Running: Oak Leaf Trail and surrounding Hoyt Park lot. The course is subject to change at the discretion of the race director due to weather.
- The athlete, the athletes’ bike helmet and a guardian must be present at the time of check-in on the day of the event – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Every child must have a parent or guardian over the age of 21 at the event.
- Bike helmets are required during the biking portion.
- Race will be held rain or shine, but thunder, lightning or heavy rain could cancel the event. There are no refunds.
- The TOSA Youth Tri is USA Triathlon sanctioned. All USA Triathlon rules apply.
Be a TOSA Youth Tri Volunteer
Be a 2023 TOSA Youth Tri Sponsor!
Would you like to help kids try a tri? Would you like your logo to be seen by hundreds of parents of youth and tweens? Become a sponsor of the TOSA Youth Tri! We accept donations of all sizes, but all donors of $250 or more will have their logo on this website and on banners on race day. All donors of $500 or more will have their logo printed on the back of our competitor t-shirt. Donations must be received by Friday, July 28th, to be included on apparel. Proceeds from the TOSA Youth Tri benefit Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool, a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.