TOSA Youth Tri
2020 TOSA Youth Tri will take place Saturday August 22nd
Registration will open on April 20th for Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool’s fifth annual TOSA Youth Tri on Saturday, Aug. 22. Up to 225 competitors ages 9 to 15 will have the opportunity to show their athletic abilities in a safe and fun setting.
Once again, participants will be able to choose from two categories: FUN, which includes a 100-yard swim, 2-mile bike ride and a .6-mile run, or CHALLENGE, which is a 200-yard swim, a 4-mile bike ride and a 1.2-mile run. The course includes stages from TOSA Pool to the Menomonee River Parkway to the Oak Leaf Trail and through Hoyt Park.
Check back to this site for more details and registration information after April 20th.
|Swim||100 yards||200 yards|
|Bike||2 miles||4 miles|
|Run||0.62 mile||1.25 miles|
Swimming: TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park’s outdoor 25-yard pool
Biking: Menomonee River Parkway, which will be closed to traffic
Running: Oak Leaf Trail and surrounding Hoyt Park lot. The course is subject to change at the discretion of the race director due to weather.
- The athlete, the athletes’ bike helmet and a guardian must be present at the time of bike drop off (between noon and 8pm on Friday August 21st) – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Every child must have a parent or guardian over the age of 21 at the event.
- Bike helmets are required during the biking portion.
- Bike pick-up cannot occur until the last athlete is through the transition (which will be approximately 11:15 am)
- Race will be held rain or shine, but thunder, lightning or heavy rain could cancel the event. There are no refunds.
- The TOSA Youth Tri is USA Triathlon sanctioned. All USA Triathlon rules apply.
Be a TOSA Youth Tri Sponsor!
Would you like to help kids try a tri? Would you like your logo to be seen by hundreds of parents of youth and tweens? Become a sponsor of the TOSA Youth Tri! We accept donations of all sizes, but all donors of $250 or more will have their logo on this website and on banners on race day. All donors of $500 or more will have their logo printed on the back of our competitor t-shirt. Donations must be received by Friday, July 31st, to be included on apparel. Proceeds from the TOSA Youth Tri benefit Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool, a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.