TOSA Youth Tri
Race recap 2019
|Swim||100 yards||200 yards|
|Bike||2 miles||4 miles|
|Run||0.62 mile||1.25 miles|
Swimming: TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park’s outdoor 25-yard pool
Biking: Menomonee River Parkway, which will be closed to traffic
Running: Oak Leaf Trail and surrounding Hoyt Park lot. The course is subject to change at the discretion of the race director due to weather.
- The athlete, the athletes’ bike helmet and a guardian must be present at the time of bike drop off (between noon and 8pm on Friday August 23rd) – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Every child must have a parent or guardian over the age of 21 at the event.
- Bike helmets are required during the biking portion.
- Bike pick-up cannot occur until the last athlete is through the transition (which will be approximately 11:15 am)
- Race will be held rain or shine, but thunder, lightning or heavy rain could cancel the event. There are no refunds.
- The TOSA Youth Tri is USA Triathlon sanctioned. All USA Triathlon rules apply.
Be a TOSA Youth Tri Sponsor!
Would you like to help kids try a tri? Would you like your logo to be seen by hundreds of parents of youth and tweens? Become a sponsor of the TOSA Youth Tri! We accept donations of all sizes, but all donors of $250 or more will have their logo on this website and on banners on race day. All donors of $500 or more will have their logo printed on the back of our competitor t-shirt. Donations must be received by Friday, Aug. 2, to be included on apparel. Proceeds from the TOSA Youth Tri benefit Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool, a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.