Lap Lane, Parent/Tot and Open Swim Reservations
Based on CDC, Milwaukee County and Wauwatosa Health Department guidelines, we will be managing the capacity of TOSA pool through online reservations for available lap lane, parent/tot and open swim time slots.
- Time slots are made available for reservations no more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you are a member, reserve a “Member” time slot, adding household members as prompted.
- If you are a non-member, purchase a “Daily Admission” time slot and pay in advance to complete your reservation.
- Children 2 years old and under do not need to have a reservation and do not need to take a reserved time slot.
- Paid daily admissions that are cancelled are non-refundable. If TOSA Pool closes due to lightning, sanitation issues, mechanical, equipment, or chemical failure, we will add a swim credit to your account for each paid daily admission that can be used to reserve a future swim session.
- Early Bird guest passes can be used for open swim sessions only. If you are bringing a guest, you do not need to reserve a space for them, simply bring the pass to admissions for entry during your scheduled members swim time.
- Members – to help make sure all the available spaces are used, if you made a reservation and can no longer use it, please be sure to cancel your reservation so that it can be used by someone else.
You can cancel a swim session with the following steps:
Click on your name in the upper right corner of the reservation site
Click profile from drop down
Click on My Schedule
Click details for the booking you want to cancel. This will only cancel a booking for yourself. If you have multiple family members you need to cancel, you’ll have to pull their names from the drop down. This will give you a list of other family members to choose from.
When you arrive at TOSA Pool, please have the person who made the reservation check-in at the admissions window with the receipt to confirm Membership and/or paid Daily admissions, either printed or on your phone.
We will be monitoring our swim capacity and swim session schedule to make sure we continue to stay within CDC guidelines and provide the most access to the pool as possible. Here is the current swim session schedule. Sessions will appear on the reservation site 24 hours from the start of the session.
Lap Swim Sessions: *Indicates that 65+ “Senior Lap Lanes” are available at this time
MW: 45 Minute sessions. 5:30am, 6:15am, 7:00am, 7:45am, 8:30am, 9:15am, 10am, 4:45pm*, 5:30pm*, 6:15pm
TR: 45 Minute sessions. 5:30am, 6:15am, 7:00am, 7:45am, 8:30am, 9:15am, 10am, 4:45pm*, 5:30pm*
F: 45 Minute sessions. 5:30am, 6:15am, 7:00am, 7:45am, 8:30am, 9:15am, 10am, 10:45am
Sa, Su: 45 Minute sessions. 7am, 7:45am, 8:30am, 9:15am
Parent Tot Swim Session:
Open Swim Sessions:
MW: 11am-12:30pm, 1pm-2:30pm, 3pm-4:30pm
TR: 11am-12:30pm, 1pm-2:30pm, 3pm-4:30pm, 6pm-8pm
F: 11:30am-1:30pm, 2pm-4pm, 4:30pm-6:30pm
Sa: 10am-12pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3pm-5pm, 5:30pm-7:30pm
Su: 10am-12pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3pm-5pm
Member Night Swim
F: 7pm-9pm (select nights only)
PLEASE BE AWARE To swim at the Tosa Pool you must reserve a time slot at the Swim Reservations Page >
COVID-19 WARNING & TOSA POOL REQUIREMENTS
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- Minors should be supervised in this facility.
- By entering the pool and related facilities, you are taking responsibility for your own protection.
- It is highly recommended that you wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 or GI tract symptoms including nausea, vomiting or diarrhea in the past two weeks.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a cloth face covering when you are not in the swimming pool or shower.
TOSA Pool exceeds state and local standards for testing and maintenance of our pool water and facilities.