TOSA Pool Hours
Lap Lane, Parent/Tot and Open Swim Hours
Swim sessions and capacities for the 2021 season will be determined based on State, County and Local guidance.
Daily admission rate for non-members is $8.00 per session. (Open Swim, Evening Swim and Parent/Tot). Ages 2 and under are free.
PLEASE BE AWARE: For all “Reservation Required” sessions, you must make a reservation prior to coming to TOSA Pool. Reservations for sessions must be made via Tock linking from the FOHPP website. To see Member Only events you will be required to have a Tock account and be logged in. Swim Sessions will only appear and be eligible to make a reservation 48 hours in advance. An entire day of sessions will be released daily at 6pm. (For example, all Saturday sessions will be released at 6pm on Thursday)
PLEASE NOTE: Tock accounts must be made using the email address tied to an active TOSA Pool membership.
When you arrive at TOSA Pool, please have the person who made the reservation check-in at the admissions window with the receipt to confirm Membership and/or paid Daily admissions, either printed or on your phone.
We will monitor our capacity and schedule to ensure we stay within CDC, federal and local health department guidelines while providing the most access to the pool as possible. Membership does not guarantee an open time slot. Please check the current swim session schedule. The schedule is subject to change without notice.
COVID-19 WARNING & TOSA POOL REQUIREMENTS
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- Minors should be supervised in pool area.
- By entering the pool and related facilities, you are taking responsibility for your own protection.
- It is highly recommended that you wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 or GI tract symptoms including nausea, vomiting or diarrhea in the past two weeks.
- Please follow current CDC guidelines when it comes to the wearing of masks, social distancing and gathering in groups.
- Seating cannot be moved, and carry-in seating is not permitted.
- Bring your own lock for lockers on deck; coin-operated lockers are not available.
- No returns or exchanges on any merchandise and all sales are final.
- Gather your belongings at the end of each swim session; we maintain a lost and found for valuables only.TOSA Pool exceeds state and local standards for testing and maintenance of our pool water and facilities.Additional TOSA Pool rules available at friendsofhoytpark.org/pool-rules
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY COMPLIES WITH CURRENT GUIDELINES*
*Following Wauwatosa Health Department Safe Practice Guidelines
TOSA Pool exceeds state and local standards for testing and maintenance of our pool water and facilities.