TOSA Pool Hours
Lap Lane, Parent/Tot and Open Swim Hours
Swim sessions and capacities for the 2021 season will be determined based on State, County and Local guidance.
Daily admission rate for non-members is $8.00 per session. (Open Swim, Evening Swim and Parent/Tot). Ages 2 and under are free.
When you arrive at TOSA Pool, please have the person who made the reservation check-in at the admissions window with the receipt to confirm Membership and/or paid Daily admissions, either printed or on your phone.
We will monitor our capacity and schedule to ensure we stay within CDC, federal and local health department guidelines while providing the most access to the pool as possible. Please check the current swim session schedule. The schedule is subject to change without notice.
PLEASE BE AWARE: To swim at TOSA Pool you must reserve a time slot. Access to the reservation system will be available from this page, but at this time is not yet available.
COVID-19 WARNING & TOSA POOL REQUIREMENTS
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- Minors should be supervised in this facility.
- By entering the pool and related facilities, you are taking responsibility for your own protection.
- It is highly recommended that you wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 or GI tract symptoms including nausea, vomiting or diarrhea in the past two weeks.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Face covering required (ages 5 and older) when you are not in the swimming pool or shower.*
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY TO COMPLY WITH CURRENT GUIDELINES**
*City of Wauwatosa mask mandate through June 16, 2021.
**Following Wauwatosa Health Department Safe Practice Guidelines.