2021 Beer Garden Rules
- Find an open table seating area for your group. No carry-in seating permitted.
- Check our menu online at friendsofhoytpark.org/menus for food and beverage selections.
- Please follow current CDC guidelines when it comes to the wearing of masks, social distancing and gathering in groups.
- Follow pavement markings and signage to maintain physical distancing. Seating cannot be moved.
- NEW FOR 2021: Online order service available. See website for details.
- No carry-in of alcoholic beverages. There will be no additional warnings. Outside alcohol will be confiscated and not returned. Violators may be ejected and ticketed. Alcohol is prohibited in all Milwaukee County Parks except where sold at licensed service areas and in specifically permitted picnic areas.
- Coolers and picnic baskets welcome.
- Leashed dogs welcome.
- No grilling.
- No smoking within 100 feet of beer garden.
- Do not throw gravel onto grass or sidewalks.
- Last call at 9pm-park closes at 10pm
- Be patient. Stay safe. Thank you for supporting Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool!
COVID-19 WARNING & BEER GARDEN GUIDELINES
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- By entering the beer garden and related facilities, you are taking responsibility for your own protection.
- It is highly recommended that you wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- Do not use the beer garden if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 or GI tract symptoms including nausea, vomiting or diarrhea in the past two weeks.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY COMPLIES WITH CURRENT GUIDELINES*
*Following Wauwatosa Health Department Safe Practice Guidelines