It’s The Way Summer Should Be
The TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park will open for the 2019 season from Saturday, May 25 through Labor Day, September 2.
FOHPP members receive free admission during open swim hours and parent-tot swim time and an extra hour of swimming before the pool opens to the general public; plus adult members can access lap lanes all day long.
FOHPP is a unique public / private partnership that receives no taxpayer support. We rely on your help to maintain the tradition of outdoor swimming recreation in historic Hoyt Park. See the Donate page for Lifesaver level memberships. Annual Lifesaver donation of $1,000 or more includes a TOSA Pool Pass.
PLEASE BE AWARE memberships typically take three or more days to process so you will need to bring your receipt with you.
2019 FOHPP MEMBERSHIP / TOSA POOL PASS
Family: $255 Individual: $90 Caregiver (1 per membership): $50 (Can be used by different caregivers throughout the summer. However, the caregiver must accompany the associated individual or family membership holder(s) to use the pass.) Prices include sales tax. Prices subject to change. TOSA Pool Passes: For immediate family residing at the same address. A family pass consists of a minimum of one and a maximum of two adults and children between the ages of 3 and 17. Children 2 years old and younger are admitted free of charge. Adult children age 18-22 are included if they are full-time students. More information is available in our Membership Brochure. If you are giving a gift membership, you are invited to click here for a printable flyer you can fill out to give to the membership recipient. Please Note: Memberships are non-refundable.
IT PAYS TO BE EARLY
If you purchase by April 18, 2019, Family memberships qualify for (4) additional single-use passes and each member of the family will receive our 2019 TOSA Tumbler, good for $1 fountain drinks all summer. Individual memberships qualify for (2) additional single-use passes (limit 4 per household) and will receive their own 2019 TOSA Tumbler.
BENEFITS FOR TOSA POOL PASS HOLDERS
- Early Entry to the TOSA Pool one hour prior to the daytime open swim
- Extended Lap Swim Hours
- 10% Discount on Birthday Party Packages and Grand Hall Rentals
- Members Only Nights
- SNEAK PEEK NIGHT: Friday, May 24, 2019, 5-8pm Get your photo taken for your membership and take a dip before we open to the public for 2019 season.
- I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM: Saturday, June 15, 2019, 6:30-9pm Sassy Cow Ice Cream sundae toppings bar and samples from the Sassy Cow Creamery.
- 9th ANNUAL LUAU PARTY: Saturday, July 13, 2019, 6:30-9pm Enjoy Hawaiian food selections from Ono Kine Grindz & Kealoha Shave Ice available for purchase Featuring LIVE MUSIC.
- MOVIE NIGHTS: Saturday, July 27, 7-10pm featuring Coco (PG), sponsored by the Mathnasium, 6931 W. North Ave. Saturday, August 10, 2019, 7-10pm. featuring The Incredibles II (PG), sponsored by Cranky’s 6901 W. North Ave. Enjoy evening swim and a family movie night under the stars.
- SAVOR SUMMER PARTY: Sunday, August 18, 2019, 6-9pm One last member night at the pool before summer is over, featuring live music and fresh Mexican cuisine and margaritas for purchase from Tres Locos of Muskego.
NEW FEATURES FOR TOSA POOL IN 2019
IN POOL CLIMBING WALL
More fun, more challenges, more experiences, more exploration, more accomplishments.
That’s what TOSA Pool visitors will experience with our new in-pool climbing wall. This great new feature for 2019 will provide a safe, controlled environment where swimmers can challenge themselves and experience the thrill of adventure.
GREAT NEW DECK FEATURES
Our pool deck gets even better in 2019 with new features like a permanent foosball table & bag toss stations, and of course even more shade structures and areas.
MEMBER SWIM OBSTACLE COURSE
New for 2019, we will be featuring an inflatable pool obstacle course to test your agility, build your confidence and challenge your friends with speed and balance.
The course will be set up during Sunday evening member only swim times and during our special member-only events.
EXTENDED LAP SWIM FOR MEMBERS
Want to get a jump start on your workout? Member lap swim hours will be extended in 2019. Saturdays and Sundays we will be opening at 7 am, giving members an extra hour on the weekends.