It’s The Way Summer Should Be
The TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park will open for the 2020 season from Saturday, May 23 through Labor Day, September 7.
FOHPP members receive free admission during open swim hours and parent-tot swim time and an extra hour of swimming before the pool opens to the general public; plus adult members can access lap lanes all day long.
FOHPP is a unique public / private partnership that receives no taxpayer support. We rely on your help to maintain the tradition of outdoor swimming recreation in historic Hoyt Park. See the Donate page for Lifesaver level memberships. Annual Lifesaver donation of $1,000 or more includes a TOSA Pool Pass.
PLEASE BE AWARE online memberships may take up to two days to process. Please purchase your membership at the pool for immediate use.
2020 FOHPP MEMBERSHIP / TOSA POOL PASS
Family: $255 Individual: $90 Caregiver (1 per membership): $50 (Can be used by different caregivers throughout the summer. However, the caregiver must accompany the associated individual or family membership holder(s) to use the pass.) Prices include sales tax. Prices subject to change. TOSA Pool Passes: For immediate family residing at the same address. A family pass consists of a minimum of one and a maximum of two adults and children between the ages of 3 and 17. Children 2 years old and younger are admitted free of charge. Adult children age 18-22 are included if they are full-time students. More information is available in our Membership Brochure. If you are giving a gift membership, you are invited to click here for a printable flyer you can fill out to give to the membership recipient. Please Note: Memberships are non-refundable.
BENEFITS FOR TOSA POOL PASS HOLDERS
- Early Entry to the TOSA Pool one hour prior to the daytime open swim
- Special “Member Only” Sunday evening pool hours (Sunday 6 pm – 8 pm)
- Extended Lap Swim Hours
- 10% Discount on Birthday Party Packages and Grand Hall Rentals
- Members Only Nights
- SNEAK PEEK NIGHT: Friday, May 22, 2020, 5-8pm Get your photo taken for your membership and take a dip before we open to the public for the season.
- I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM: Saturday, June 13, 2020, 6:30-9pm Sassy Cow Ice Cream sundae toppings bar and samples from the Sassy Cow Creamery.
- 10th ANNUAL LUAU PARTY: Saturday, July 11, 2020, 6:30-9pm Enjoy Hawaiian food selections from Ono Kine Grindz & Kealoha Shave Ice available for purchase Featuring LIVE MUSIC.
- MOVIE NIGHTS: Monday, July 20, 7-10pm & Monday, August 3, 2020. Movie selections will be anounced soon. Enjoy evening swim and a family movie night under the stars.
- SAVOR SUMMER PARTY: Sunday, August 16, 2020, 6-9pm One last member night at the pool before summer is over, featuring live music and fresh Mexican cuisine and margaritas for purchase from Tres Locos of Muskego.
FEATURES FOR TOSA POOL IN 2020
SUNDAY EVENING “MEMBER ONLY” SWIM, INCLUDING NEW OBSTACLE COURSE
We will again be featuring an inflatable pool obstacle course to test your agility, build your confidence and challenge your friends with speed and balance.
The course will be set up during Sunday evening member only swim hours, 6 pm – 8 pm.
IN POOL CLIMBING WALL
More fun, more challenges, more experiences, more exploration, more accomplishments.
That’s what TOSA Pool visitors will experience with our in-pool climbing wall. This great feature provides a safe, controlled environment where swimmers can challenge themselves and experience the thrill of adventure.
GREAT DECK FEATURES
Our pool deck features a permanent foosball table & bag toss stations, and of course plenty of shade structures and areas.
EXTENDED LAP SWIM FOR MEMBERS
Want to get a jump start on your workout? Saturdays Sundays and Holidays we will be opening at 7 am, giving members an extra hour of lap swim. You can always check out the current lap swim schedule on our Lap Swim Page