2020 TOSA Pool Guidelines
- Register in advance for swim time slots online at https://friendsofhoytpark.org/swim-reservations.
- Please have the person who made the reservation check-in at admissions window with receipt.
- We recommend you wear a face mask or cloth covering when walking on the pool deck and grounds to help protect our guests and crew. Our crew is required to wear face masks.
- We recommend you wear your swimsuit to the pool and shower at home after swimming when possible.
- Follow pavement markings and signage to maintain physical distancing.
- Bring your own lock for lockers on deck; coin-operated lockers are not available.
- Group seating of no more than ten.
- No returns or exchanges on any merchandise and all sales are final.
- Drinking fountains are closed; please bring your own bottled water.
- Avoid sharing food and beverages.
- Bring your own toys for sand play area and avoid sharing with non-family members.
- Gather your belongings at end of each swim time slot; we will maintain a lost and found for valuables only.
Additional TOSA Pool rules available at: https://friendsofhoytpark.org/pool-rules/
Be patient. Stay safe. Thank you for your support of Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool
It’s the Way Summer Should Be!