• This is a family- friendly facility for the entire general public to enjoy. Language or
behavior that disrupts the pleasant, safe, and family oriented recreational experience will not be tolerated.
• Demonstrate respect toward all patrons and staff.
• Use of this facility, its equipment, and supplies in an appropriate manner.
• For the safety and protection of all patrons, interactions with lifeguards and staff should be limited to pool related matters.
• Foul language is strictly prohibited. Foul language is any word, gesture, or tattoo that would be offensive to anyone else either working at, or using, the facility.
• Refunds are not given for inclement weather or ejections.
• Appropriate swimwear is required. Leotards, cutoffs, street clothes or colored T-shirts are not permitted in the pool
• This is a smoke-free facility.
• Pool management reserves the right to remove anyone for failing to obey the rules or instructions, either verbal or written, or for engaging in any other behavior that causes concern or a disturbance, from the pool and premises. Repeated infractions could result in permanent loss of facility privileges. Pool management reserves the right to determine what is a concern or disturbance.
TOSA POOL RULES
• Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open cut.
• Do not bring food, drink, gum, or tobacco into the pool.
• Shower before entering the pool and after use of the toilet facilities.
• Do not run or engage in rough play in the pool area.
• No horseplay, such as running, pushing, dunking, throwing others, snapping towels, etc.
• Diaper changing on the pool deck is prohibited.
• Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. (Swim diapers available for purchase at admissions office).
• Glass and shatter-able items are prohibited in the pool area.
• Non-swimmers may only use the shallow roped-off areas of the pool.
• Long hair must be secured in a ponytail or braid.
• Only Coast-Guard approved floating jackets are allowed in the pool.
• Do not bring animals into the pool area.
• Children must be at least 48” tall to use the giant water slide.
• Tot Play Structure for children under 48” tall.
• Deck and lounge chairs must stay on deck
• No outside food or drink allowed.
• Shatterproof water bottles and baby food containers are permitted
• No balls, swim masks, fins, snorkels, tubes, or toys of any kind are allowed in the pool during open swim hours. Swimmer’s goggles are allowed.
All rules are subject to change and interpretation by FOHPP Management.